“But how are men to call upon him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher? And how can men preach unless they are sent? As it is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach good news!’’” (Romans 10:14-15).
This summer we’ll be taking our own faith and empowerment pretty seriously… but that doesn’t mean these sessions wont be a blast. Be sure to mark your calendars!
All Core Members are expected to attend the formation sessions and Spirit Retreat planning meeting. If you want to help as a Confirmation Catechist next year, please also mark your calendars for July 14th, July 21st, August 24th, and Sept 21st.
SFA Young Church Fall Kick-Off is Sept. 8!
TIM’S 2019-2020 GOALS
1) Empower 9 Confirmation Speakers, 18 Confirmation Catechists/small group leaders, and 5 Confirmation Intake Interviewers. Click HERE for Confirmation program details.
2) Student Leadership Team. 15 Confirmed high school students empowered to help plan & run Sunday Nights.
3) Four Retreats. IGNITE 9th Grade Retreat (Aug 31); SPIRIT High School Retreat (Oct 12-14); two Discipleship Group Launch Days/Retreats (Nov 2 & Feb 22).
4) Six new Discipleship Groups up and running (launched through DG Retreats; 3 groups at each retreat). Click Here for draft of DG process.
5) 50% of all YC Nights delegated to Core (planning, brainstorming, transitions, announcements, testimonies). Goal by 2022-2023 is a self-sufficient Core Team equipped to plan and execute all Sunday YC Nights.